Spotify is hiring a Copywriter/Creative Director for the Soundtrap hub
Marketing – Stockholm
What you’ll do
As Copywriter you would be responsible for inspiring and leading world class creative work from concept to delivery for the Soundtrap Brand.
Besides being a world class copywriter this role includes leading and contributing to communicative idea concept strategy and development as well as implementation of communication concepts and campaigns together with the AD and team.
It is a crucial role that will be establishing the creative direction, style and methodology for the entire creative team and play a significant part in building the Soundtrap brand awareness and activation worldwide.
You thrive in the context of working with music and artists in combination with building the global brand for Soundtrap.
You are humble, yet confident as person and know how to combine getting things done and have fun at the same time and loves a good team. Your work will impact the way the world creates music.
And you will leave your mark on it.
Your main tasks will be:
- To deliver outstanding creative solutions that solve communicative challenges
- To deliver world class communication in accordance with our marketing strategy and brand
- Oversee and manage our communication concepts and strategies with AD
- Work across multiple departments to deliver successful international campaigns
- Establish an internal creative agency for our Creator and EDU business
- Manage the creative direction process with AD
- Oversee and write engaging, consumer- and business-centric copy
- Write and proof copy for all brand/product customer-facing content
- Develop and amplify voice and tone for assigned brand
- Maintain the brand voice through all medias to ensure cohesive brand messaging
- Assess and re-evaluate the creative needs of the business
- Collaborate with AD, video, photo, marketing, product, sales, and executives
- Coordinate with different creative teams at Spotify
- Coordinate regular team meetings to share best practices
You will need to travel sporadically - but not regularly - to Spotify offices around the world
Who you are
In order to make all of the above happen, we believe you have:
- A relevant education within communication and/or copywriting
- 10+ years of experience in an creative agency as a copywriter - preferably as a partner
- Prior experience as a creative director at an agency working with consumer products
- Passion for compelling brand/product storytelling that solves communicative challenges
- Passion for creating engaging content that plays in brand building and marketing strategies
- The ability to creatively write engaging copy for products with an enthusiastic, collaborative approach.
- Experience of working in small creative teams together with external partners
- A thorough understanding of what makes great storytelling / copywriting
- Self-motivation and strength in balancing competing priorities
- Steadiness in the face of a hectic, time-sensitive work environment
- Experience balancing the constraints of project timeline and budget against creative process
- Ability to inspire to great ideas and work within multidisciplinary teams
- A good understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment across external and internal teams
- A solid understanding of the business side of creative organizations
- A built up network within the creative community
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o...
(Please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators.