Since our launch in 2013, we have attracted millions of users. With us, anyone can make their recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
We’re looking for an experienced web developer to join Soundtrap’s Growth Hacking initiative, focusing on discovering and delivering immediately visible improvements to our platform, and implementing experiments across all areas of the product with potential to drive growth of our user base, engagement and revenue.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment, helping Spotify spearhead our exciting opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Enabling users to create and share music or podcasts.
- Bringing different creative ideas to life and A/B testing them.
- Making the user experience as compelling as it can be.
- Shaping the Growth Hacking method at Soundtrap.
- As part of the Growth Hacking initiative, you will have full autonomy over delivery, where you’ll be enabled to take your features from design to production. You will work in a cross-functional team with product owners, designers, data scientists, marketing experts and other developers, where you will have genuine impact on the team’s decisions.
- You will develop using modern technologies, such as Angular 8, Java 11, and GCP/Kubernetes.
Who you are:
- You’re an experienced web developer with interest for the backend or for the more user-facing components of a web app. Either way, you’re passionate about the quality of the software you design and deliver.
- You’re relentless in pursuit of growth, curious, creative and not afraid of trying the new and untested. You’re also performance- and results-oriented.
- You have experience working with data- and experiment-driven feature development.
- You’re familiar with: version control (git), REST APIs, SQL, A/B testing frameworks, MVC frameworks, and continuous delivery.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.