Spotify is hiring a Senior Growth Manager for the Soundtrap hub
What you’ll do
As our Senior Growth Manager, you will be responsible for driving and setting the process of converting new signups to subscribers in a freemium business model. You will work alongside our CRM manager, paid marketing manager and data scientists.
- Identify strategies and tactics to propel our growth and scale our business with a healthy LTV/CAC ratio. Work continuously on improving our freemium funnel conversion, from acquisition of a free user to subscriber LTV.
- Lead a cross functional growth hacking process involving R&D and business competences. Choosing the core focus areas and objectives for the growth team to work on and for breaking down the work towards incremental milestones and releases.
- Implement 'non technical’ optimization initiatives, including planning, idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting; this includes: defining test criteria and method, metrics, creating and executing tests (using Optimizely, VWO, or similar tools), and recommendations based on outcomes. Ensure learnings are properly documented and incorporated into future activities.
- Growth monitoring - keep track on significant metrics changes in order to mitigate negative ones and take advantage of positive ones.
- Understanding the “why” behind our metrics changes. Taking necessary steps to uncover our users drivers and behaviours, through data analytics and research
Who you are
Besides being a self starter that gets things done, we believe the right person has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years experience from growth management is required, preferably within B2C start-ups and / or mid-size organizations
- Background working with a freemium SaaS solution
- Experience in running successful growth hacking initiatives
- Analytical mindset with experience in data analysis and reporting as well as presenting data to other team members and stakeholders
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with both external and internal stakeholders
- Project management experience of small to medium sized teams
- Mastery of A/B test principles and methodologies for controlled experiments
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=om1l9fwB&s=Soundtrap (Please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button)