Spotify is hiring a Product Manager Mobile for the Soundtrap hub
R&D – Stockholm
What you’ll do
Soundtrap is on a mission to give millions of creative artists the opportunity to live off their art - by making professional quality creation more accessible to our talented performers and collaborators and by connecting them with opportunities to earn off of theirs skills and creations.
In this role you will manage the product strategy and roadmap for the team that owns the development of Soundtraps mobile experience. You will be instrumental in providing leadership and vision for how Soundtrap should navigate mobile to achieving its mission.
- Manage the product strategy and roadmap for the team that owns the development of Soundtraps mobile experience, and contribute with leadership and vision
- Work with our team of world class designers and engineers as well as stakeholders throughout the business to take the Soundtrap mobile experiences to the next level
- Collaborate with other product managers, influencing with strategy and insight e.g. by developing perspective on cross platform desired behaviours and experiences
- Responsible for driving decisions and setting scope for objectives for the team to work toward, and for breaking down the work in incremental milestones and releases
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of insights and knowledge gaps for the product area, and an awareness of insights in other product areas.
Who you are
Besides having a great passion for our mission, we believe the right person has:
- An obsession for mobile products and mobile user experiences
- Several years of experience with managing mobile product development
- Deep knowledge of insights and understanding of the role of mobile in the lives of people - Perhaps from working with gaming apps, music apps, or other creative apps
- End to end responsibility for a product's success and collaborating with sales, marketing, customer service, business development, and PR where appropriate.
- Experience working with e.g. Lean UX and agile methods to drive product development
- A user centric and data driven approach and ability to triangulates multiple results or signals to generate insights that guides product area strategy.
- Ability to influences studies across User Research, Consumer Insights or Analytics to unlock new insights.
- Domain knowledge of the music/creative industry and/or online entertainment.
- Genuine passion for music. No need to be Beethoven, but we'd like to see that you play an instrument or have experience in recording or creating music using a DAW software.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oSot9fwC&s=Soundtrap
(Please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button)
We will start evaluating 12th March and will get back to you as soon as possible after that.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.