Spotify is hiring a Senior Sales Executive, Education in LA for the Soundtrap hub
What you’ll do
The Senior Sales Executive, Education is responsible for positioning Soundtrap to prospective schools and school districts in North America. The purpose of the role is to increase revenue and market share as well as create long-term relationships with new clients in the K-12 markets.
To be successful as a Senior Sales Executive, Education you must be comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
The Senior Sales Executive will cultivate relationships and engage with clients to educate them about Soundtrap and the value it would bring to their teachers and students.
You will work diligently to earn a deep understanding of Soundtrap´s offer as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts within the territory.
Since you would be working from the West Coast and most Soundtrap colleagues, including direct manager, will be based out of Stockholm, Sweden, you will be expected to work from the Swedish office two weeks per quarter.
- Manage and close sales opportunities on the US East Coast
- Work closely with West Coast Sales representative to set up US sales team structure and processes
- Work closely with SDR rep to ensure steady qualified pipeline of new leads and opportunities
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Contribute to sales strategy, concentrating on large and mid-sized school districts
- Establish new contacts and relationships with C-level decision makers at district level.
- Track open district bids and RFPs in the region and manage potential RFP applications.
- Leverage existing industry knowledge and contacts to promote the Soundtrap brand in Education in North America.
- Attend industry events and conferences
- Keep up with education trends and legislation
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience including at least 5 years Education Software Sales experience
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory
- Proven track record of excellence in education sales activity especially district wide sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment
- Strong time management skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing and presentation skills
- You take pride in being a self-starter that get things done!
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the client relationship management system (Salesforce or similar), as well as the request for proposal and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including some overnight and occasional international travel
- Open to working with non local teams based in different time zones
- Energetic, positive, self-motivated team player
- Background in education is preferred but not essential
- Experience in working in a fast growing SaaS company is a plus but not required
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oguD9fwg&s=Soundtrap
(Please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.