Spotify is hiring an Account Manager, Education for the Soundtrap hub
Sales - Stockholm
What you’ll do
The Account Manager, Education is responsible for positioning and selling Soundtrap to prospective schools regions and municipalities in the Nordic Region. The purpose of the role is to increase revenue and market share as well as create long-term relationships with new clients in the Primary school to University sector (Grundskola - Universitet).
To be successful as Account Manager, Education, you must be comfortable partnering with decision makers at regions and schools to influence the buying decision process.
You will cultivate relationships and engage with clients to educate them about Soundtrap and the value it would bring to their teachers and students.
You will work diligently to earn a deep understanding of the Soundtrap offer as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts within the territory.
You will be working with the Swedish Soundtrap for Education team out of our Stockholm offices however since we are a global company, you would be expected to travel frequently.
- Manage and close sales opportunities in the Nordic region with focus on Sweden and Norway to begin with
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Contribute to sales strategy, concentrating on large regional customers as well as large and mid-sized schools
- Establish new contacts and relationships with C-level decision makers at regional level.
- Track open district bids and RFPs in the region and manage potential RFP applications.
- Leverage existing industry knowledge and contacts to promote the Soundtrap brand in Education in the Nordic region
- Attend industry events and conferences both in the Nordic region but also globally when required
- Keep up with education trends and legislation
- Support key Nordic resellers
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience including at least 5 years Education Software Sales experience
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory
- Proven track record of excellence in education sales activity especially district wide sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment
- Strong time management skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing and presentation skills
- You take pride in being a self-starter that get things done!
- Fluency in Swedish and English is required, additional Nordic languages are a plus
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the client relationship management system (Salesforce or similar), as well as the request for proposal and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including some overnight and occasional international travel
- Energetic, positive, self-motivated team player
- Experience in working in a fast growing SaaS company is a plus but not required
Please send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oeiK9fw9&s=Soundtrap
Please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.