Spotify is hiring a Product Insights Manager for the Soundtrap hub
What you’ll do
Soundtrap is on a mission to give millions of creative artists the opportunity to live off their art - by making professional quality creation more accessible to our talented performers and collaborators and by connecting them with opportunities to earn off of theirs skills and creations.
We are looking for an experienced insights leader to build, lead and manage a cross-disciplinary insights team and help us develop best-in-class cloud based audio creation tools for creators and schools.
How do we help aspiring artists reach the next level? How can we help teachers inspire students using audio creation? Together, we’ll come up with exciting and effective ways to help them succeed.
You’ll join us to craft a strategy rooted firmly in user insights that paints an exciting vision of the future, and deliver on an ambitious insights agenda across qualitative and quantitative analysis.
As an expert in data, analytics and insights you will be part of the Creator Insights lead team and will partner with data engineers, product teams, and designers to help us define the next generation of music industry products.
- You will build, lead and manage a team of Data Scientists and User Researchers within Soundtrap; setting focus, strategy and priorities with the team to maximize influence and impact in the organization
- Contribute to the strategic leadership of the broader Soundtrap organisation
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at the Director, VP and Executive levels
- Work with stakeholders and Product Managers to set long term strategies and form our roadmap.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of designers, product owners, engineers, marketers, and others across the company who are passionate about Soundtrap’s success
- You will work in a friendly, informal environment that supports your individual growth.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of applied experience in Product Insights
- You have the technical skills to coach team members in advanced analytics
- Experience from managing projects that includes analytics of large datasets
- Experience building statistical models and running experiments
- You have experience working with evaluative and formative qualitative research methods and are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Master’s degree or higher in human computer interaction, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics, or psychology, or a related field
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oXeaafwf&s=Soundtrap (Please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.