Spotify is hiring a Paid Search Specialist for the Soundtrap hub
What you’ll do
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will join a growing marketing team, that is responsible for the continued growth of Soundtrap through paid marketing channels.
You will be responsible for the overall strategy and execution of our paid search activity, along with the execution of seasonal campaigns across multiple paid channels. As well as being our in-house paid search expert you will also have working knowledge of managing paid social activities.
This role is geared towards people who have a true passion for paid search and data-driven marketing and who want to work in a fast growing organisation. Individuals who are excited to see what they can achieve in an environment where furthering our knowledge and trying new things is seen as a segue to breaking new ground.
You will be based in our Consumer business area, (our other business area is Education).
The tasks include:
- Management of paid search accounts, including continuous optimisation, analysis, and strategy.
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations.
- Run paid campaigns on Facebook & Instagram, as well as other paid social platforms.
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our marketing investments.
- Create ads and relevant assets, optimize existing channels with the latest best practices.
- Create effect reporting processes for paid marketing channels.
- Ensuring the paid digital marketing campaigns hit acquisition targets effectively & efficiently.
- Continuously design & execute A/B tests across ads and landing pages for better performance.
Who you are
You will be the Soundtrap expert in paid search and it’s important that you have real hands on experience with managing paid search accounts including setting the strategy & hitting targets.
We believe that you have the following profile:
- Expert knowledge in paid search.
- Experience in paid social management would be preferable.
- 3+ years of experience in paid search management & optimisation
- Advanced knowledge of creating paid marketing reports in excel, google sheets & data studio, as well as knowledge using reporting automation tools such as supermetrics.
- Passion for data and a strong understanding of performance marketing and testing frameworks.
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques.
- Ability to interpret data, derive insights, and transform insight into action.
- Thrive in a startup environment; self-motivated, results-oriented, and enjoy being hands-on.
- Basic knowledge of SEO is preferable but not required
- Fluent in English
Send a resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oQxbafws&s=Soundtrap. It is important to use the link and not the apply button.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.