Spotify is hiring a Paid Search Specialist for the Soundtrap hub
Marketing - Stockholm
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will join a growing marketing team, that is responsible for the continued growth of Soundtrap through paid search. You will be responsible for the overall strategy and execution of our always on paid search activity, along with the execution of seasonal campaign.
This role is geared towards people who have a true passion for paid search and data-driven marketing and who want to work in a fast-growing organisation. Individuals who are excited to see what they can achieve in an environment where furthering our knowledge and trying new things is seen as a segue to breaking new ground.
What you’ll do
- Management of paid search accounts, including continuous optimisation, analysis, and strategy.
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations.
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our search marketing investments.
- Create ads and relevant assets, optimize existing channels with the latest best practices.
- Ensuring the paid search campaigns hit acquisition targets effectively & efficiently.
- Continuously design & execute A/B tests across ads and landing pages for better performance.
Who you are
- You will be the Soundtrap expert in paid search and it’s important that you have real hands-on experience with managing paid search accounts including setting the strategy & hitting targets.
- Expert knowledge in paid search.
- 1+ years of experience in paid search management & optimisation.
- Advanced knowledge of creating paid marketing reports in excel, google sheets & data studio, as well as knowledge using reporting automation tools.
- Passion for data and a strong understanding of performance marketing and testing frameworks.
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques.
- Ability to interpret data, derive insights, and transform insight into action.
- Thrive in a startup environment; self-motivated, results-oriented, and enjoy being hands-on.
- Basic knowledge of SEO is preferable but not required.
Send a resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://jobs.lever.co/spotify/c7e6dbaf-c2d2-4ad4-95ad-7586798a86a2. It is important to use the link and not the apply button.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.