Spotify is hiring a Full-stack mobile developer for the Soundtrap hub
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a full-stack developer to join Soundtrap’s Mobile team. The Mobile team is a new team within Soundtrap which will focus on improving the current mobile app and prototyping and developing any new app ideas.
- You will work with React Native on the current mobile application to architect, build and scale the application. This will involve working closely with front-end, back-end, and other mobile developers in order to improve the product as a whole.
- You will also work with Java on the server API for the mobile app.
- You will be working in a fast-paced agile environment where you will have a lot of autonomy and ability to shape the future direction of Soundtrap’s mobile apps.
- You will work in a friendly, informal environment that supports your individual growth.
Plus depending on the direction we will take with the new app
- You will most likely have the opportunity to work with either Flutter, Unity or Swift / Java / Kotlin on the new app
- You will most likely have the opportunity to work with C++ on the audio engine for the new app
Who you are
- You are able to write clear, modular, maintainable code that will perform on many platforms and devices.
- You’re passionate about the quality of the software you design and deliver.
- You have experience in developing mobile applications natively for either Android or iOS, especially if the applications involve audio.
- You have experience in creating mobile apps with technologies like Flutter, Unity or NativeScript.
- You have done audio programming.
- Work in open source is a plus so that we can check out some of your contributions and get an idea on how you collaborate.
- Interest in music! Perhaps you play and instrument or just love listening to music non-stop.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clickinghttps://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=orriafw4&s=Soundtrap (Please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button)