Spotify is hiring a CRM & Retention Associate for the Soundtrap hub
What you’ll do
We are seeking a CRM & Retention Associate to work closely with our CRM & Retention Manager to develop and execute Soundtrap marketing campaigns through CRM channels. The goal is to drive engagement, conversion and retention through email marketing, push notifications and other owned channels.
- Manage CRM campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating and reporting.
- Plan the development and constant optimization of CRM campaigns.
- Implement A/B testing methodologies (content, offers, audience segments, subject lines etc) on campaigns to improve success metrics.
- Work closely with our Brand & Communications team to manage the content creation process.
Who you are
You have a have a strong interest in content marketing and have a natural talent for writing clear and effective messages, whatever the subject.
You’re highly organized and execute campaigns fast and flawlessly with a great attention to detail.
You love metrics and consider it your calling to increase retention and to get our users deeply engaged with our product.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a similar degree.
- 3 years relevant professional experience from online consumer or subscription business.
- Experience of working with CRM marketing tools and systems for delivering on other digital channels (e.g. in-app notifications) including solid understanding of deliverability optimization.
- Proven experience developing cross-channel marketing plans with quantifiable impact.
- You have planned and executed high-volume campaigns.
- Experience with briefing and coordinating the work of creative teams as well as possessing core skills (e.g. copywriting, basic HTML editing, Photoshop skills).
- A/B testing as a natural part of measuring the impact of a campaign.
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel.
- Native English proficiency.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=omitafw1&s=Soundtrap Please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button.
Due to vacation times, you may not hear back until mid/end August but rest assured your application will be handled as soon as possible.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.