Operations Manager for the Soundtrap hub
What you’ll do
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned operational leader to join the Soundtrap leadership team. You will help us build and run a world class organization, executing strategy across functions.
You’ll be at the center of the Soundtrap mission, enabling our organization of technologists, analysts, sales people, business developers and marketers to deliver valuable services to creators all around the world. The role is based in Stockholm, where the Soundtrap hub is primarily centered, though we have teams in California and on the East Coast in the US as well.
- You’ll run our Soundtrap Operations function - including how we set OKRs, track work, and collaborate within our group and with other teams.
- You’ll guide our internal communication and culture, leading our schedule of team rituals and off site events to stay in sync and engaged.
- You will plan and implement the strategy alignment process within the Soundtrap hub in close cooperation with the managing director and the head of the business units and head of product.
- You’ll work closely with the head of the business units and FP&A to set budgets, reconcile and follow up results and track goal achievements as well as evaluate assumptions used in the forecasts.
- You’ll work closely with leads in every functional area to champion continuous improvement and our learning culture
- You’ll assist teams in discovery, evangelism, and application of best practices in operational processes
- You’ll work closely with other Operations leads across the Spotify company
Who you are
- You are a strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans
- You are well versed in OKR methodology (Objective and Key Results) or goal setting in general of steering a business and know how to form and follow up well targeted OKRs on different levels in the company that align and drive more long term strategies.
- You are passionate about technology and what it can do for the creative industry
- You have a knack for coordinating between multiple teams towards achieving a common goal
- You are customer-centric and work to build strong empathy into the teams you work with
- You understand what it takes to make agile product development successful
- You are extremely organized, even when you’re not in control
- You are anxious to learn and grow, and to help others do the same
- You make those around you successful
- You are an excellent communicator
- You love creating inspiring powerpoint presentations
Huge merit if you:
- have proven track record running highly effective operations at a freemium subscription-based company that delivers with speed and efficiency and have fun while doing it.
- have experience of B2C subscriptions models and B2B (enterprise) subscription models and sales.
- understand freemium based subscription theory, strategy, and business models fully
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oruJafwy&s=Soundtrap. Super important to NOT click "apply here" button.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.