Spotify is hiring a Growth Hacking Developer for the Soundtrap hub
R&D - Stockholm
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an experienced web developer to join Soundtrap’s Growth Hacking initiative, focusing on discovering and delivering immediately visible improvements to our platform. You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment, helping Spotify spearhead our exciting opportunities and taking part in:
- Enabling users to create and share music or podcasts.
- Bringing different creative ideas to life and A/B testing them.
- Implementing experiments across all areas of the product with potential to drive growth of our user base, engagement and revenue.
- Making the user experience as compelling as it can be.
- Shaping the Growth Hacking method at Soundtrap.
As part of the Growth Hacking initiative, you will have full autonomy over delivery, where you will be enabled to take your features from design to production. You will work in a cross-functional team with product owners, designers, data scientists, marketing experts and other developers, where you will have a genuine impact on the team’s decisions. In addition:
- You will develop using modern technologies, such as Angular 8, Java 11, and GCP/Kubernetes.
- You will work in an agile environment.
- You will work in a friendly, informal environment that supports your individual growth.
Who you are
You’re an experienced web developer with interest for the backend or for the more user-facing components of a web app. Either way, you’re passionate about the quality of the software you design and deliver. You’re relentless in pursuit of growth, curious, creative and not afraid of trying the new and untested. You’re also performance- and results-oriented.
- You have experience working with data- and experiment-driven feature development.
- You are familiar with: version control (git), REST APIs, SQL, A/B testing frameworks, MVC frameworks, and continuous delivery.
- You have a clear understanding of the role of data, analytics, metrics and statistics in building a successful software product.
- You have experience with growth hacking tools for A/B testing, CRM, sales, marketing purposes and automating workflows.
- You are knowledgeable about referral marketing and creating viral growth.
- Familiarity with modern frontend or backend technologies/frameworks (like Angular 7, Java 11, GCP/Kubernetes, gRPC). It is also a bonus if you have some knowledge of Dart.
- An interest in music. No need to be Beethoven, but it’s cool if you play an instrument or have experience in recording or creating music using other DAW software (like Ableton or GarageBand).
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o...(please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button).
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.