Spotify is hiring a UX writer for the Soundtrap hub
R&D - Stockholm
What you'll do
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, product tours.
- Defining strategy and coordinating external consultants for translations of the product into other languages.
- Develop product names and narratives for early stage products.
- Growth mindset to iterate and improve the copy and messaging for the logged in experience, such as helping define information architecture and taxonomy for components and features.
- Champion a cohesive brand story across our entire ecosystem of product offerings.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to deliver compelling UX solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert, present and rationalize your work to stakeholders.
- Leverage data and research to evaluate content’s impact.
- Look at messaging through a global lens to deliver experiences for different markets.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
Who you are
- Passionate about Spotify and Soundtrap’s mission to empower music makers, podcasters and educators.
- Can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done.
- Have empathy for your audience and can anticipate user needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Always choose clear and concise over clever and wordy to get an idea across.
- Please provide a portfolio of work that shows a range of content you’ve created, such as interaction flows, emails, product tours, educational materials, and style guides.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking: https://jobs.lever.co/spotify/c6fba32e-f59d-4c8f-b885-7e25cb5ee41b (please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button).
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.