Spotify is hiring a Software developer, Education - for the Soundtrap hub
R&D - Stockholm
What you'll do
- You’ll be joining Soundtrap’s education team, focusing on enabling students and teachers to create music and podcasts in the classroom. You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment, helping Soundtrap spearhead our exciting opportunities while being responsible for:
- Enabling creation of music and podcasts for students and teachers.
- Making the user experience as compelling as it can be.
- Connecting students that share similar interests.
- Integrating Soundtrap with education systems, enabling creativity in classrooms around the world.
Who you are
- You’re familiar with: version control (git), REST APIs, SQL and continuous delivery.
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies/frameworks (like Angular or React).
- An interest in music. No need to be Beethoven, but it’s cool if you play an instrument or have experience in recording or creating music using other DAW software (like Ableton or GarageBand).
- Experience with software architecture and design.
- Experience in machine learning and ML frameworks.
- Experience with alternative JVM languages (like Kotlin or Scala).
- Experience of working with Web Audio.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking: https://jobs.lever.co/spotify/5de1999e-91ad-4897-b2f4-456845f65712 (please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button).
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.