Spotify is hiring a Product Manager, Education - for the Soundtrap hub
EDU - Stockholm
What you'll do
- Work with a team of designers and engineers and collaborate with people throughout Soundtrap to take the Education product to the next level
- Balancing the needs of different stakeholders and areas (e.g. tech, sales, end-users)
- Collaborate with other product managers, influencing with strategy and insight e.g. by developing perspective on cross product area opportunities
- Responsible for driving decisions, defining objectives, and breaking down the work in incremental releases
- Develop knowledge of insights and identify knowledge gaps for the product area.
Who you are
- Passionate about of Tech in Education for learning & creativity!
- Several years of experience with leading product development
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for the product's success
- Experience collaborating with business units
- Experience with e.g. Lean UX or agile methods
- A user centric and data driven approach to forming product area strategy
- Passion for music! No Beethoven, but we'd like to see that you play a musical instrument or have experience creating music in a DAW
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking: https://jobs.lever.co/spotify/3f1d767f-0b07-4359-89d6-72cb3872c15e (please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button).
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.