The Soundtrap Product insights team supports the whole company with product related insights, and has a crucial role in strategic decision making when it comes to which direction the Soundtrap product should go.
The team consists of two Data engineers, 2 Data scientists and a User researcher combining both Qualitative and Quantitative data to form actionable insights. The team is newly formed and is on an exciting journey forming and harnessing the way insights and data can take Soundtrap to the next level!
What you'll do
- You will take on complex data-related problems and work with datasets related to user behaviours, different funnels and foundational datasets related to revenue, subscriptions etc.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks like DataFlow with Scio and the Google Cloud Platform.
- You will work with smaller and larger data initiatives mainly enabling a better understanding of our users and how they use our product
- Use best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
- Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, Data scientists and stakeholders, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
Who you are
- You know how to work with high volume heterogeneous data, preferably incloud environments and their ‘big data’ related technologies.
- You know how to write distributed, high-volume services in Java or Scala.
- You are knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques.
- You appreciate agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
- You understand the value of partnership within teams.
- You communicate clearly and can explain your ideas in a structured way
- You value the prosperity of the team as a whole over your personal agenda
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking: https://jobs.lever.co/spotify/da69e0fc-65e1-4c33-9910-250677ba7858 (please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button).
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.