Spotify is hiring a Software developer, Creator - for the Soundtrap hub
R&D - Stockholm
Want to work on a product that enables music makers and podcasters to build, collaborate and share their work with the world? Do you want to be part of a cross-functional, creative and high impact delivering team? As part of the Creator developer team, you are at the heart of crafting the Soundtrap Creator experience, and will work on features and improvements that deliver outstanding user and business value
What you’ll do
- Work with modern Java in the backend to architect, build and scale our web application.
You'll have full autonomy over delivery where you’ll be enabled to take your features from design to production. You will work in a multi-functional team with product owners, designers, and other developers, where you will have a genuine impact on the team’s decisions.
You'll join a friendly, informal work environment that supports your individual growth.
Who you are
- Knowledge in working with MVC frameworks
- You are able to write clear, modular, maintainable code that will perform on many platforms and devices.
- You’re passionate about the quality of the software you design and deliver.
- You have experience in Angular, reactive programming and UX design
- You have completed large-scale projects in the role of an architect
- Work in open source is a plus so that we can check out some of your contributions and get an idea on how you collaborate.
- Interest in music! Perhaps you play an instrument or just love listening to music non-stop.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking: https://jobs.lever.co/spotify/83e9dcd7-f3b4-4aaa-9592-fe8fe198e8fb (please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button).
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.