Spotify is hiring a Head of Marketing - Education for the Soundtrap hub
What you’ll do
We need someone, with several years of experience from working with marketing towards the American Educational sector, to come in and lead the Soundtrap EDU team forward to excellency in regards to marketing events and initiatives.
We are eager to learn from you and we rely on you to show us the way ahead.
You will be responsible for crafting the messaging and positioning for Soundtrap for Education, and clearly articulate the value proposition and, through that, continue to build the brand.
- Create high-impact, go-to-market plans to support the launch of new products, the release of product updates and the sharing of critical product news via content marketing including white papers/guides, checklists, infographics, videos, social media and blog posts.
- Develop a metrics-driven marketing strategy through all digital channels to drive positive value, and establishing a methodology to measure, track and course-correct based on critical metrics.
- Build and implement demand generation campaigns that generate leads, drive awareness and aid in qualifying prospective customers.
- Partner closely with the Sales and Product organizations to drive growth in the pipeline, closed business and conversion rates across the entire funnel while efficiently improving qualified lead flow.
- Manage production of all sales support materials including customer and industry presentations, marketing collateral, and all sales/channel support tools.
- Lead market research and analytics including market segmentation, target account identification, market trends, customer verticals, and competitive analysis.
- Lead the existing EDU Marketing team and contribute to planning the 2021 Organizational Structure.
Who you are
- You need to be an organized professional and an excellent communicator with extensive experience from working in the US K-12 EdTech area
- Several years of experience from forward-thinking B2B EDU marketing roles in the US
- At least a couple of year’s experience from leading and mentoring high-performing marketing teams.
- Strong background developing successful lead generation and nurturing programs.
- Be an inspirational leader with the knowledge to lead cross-functional teams
- Passionate about EDU marketing methodologies and continuous learning for yourself and your team
- Ability to think both strategically, quantitatively and drive fast-paced execution
- Success developing go to market strategies and crafting a company’s public profile.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions to build positive relationships with sales, product and content that will ensure success in product roadmap, positioning, market awareness and sales execution.
- Excellent English language proficiency requested
- Highly inventive and innovative
- Experience from working in or with b2b SaaS sales team
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible by clicking https://jobs.lever.co/spotifhttps://jobs.lever.co/spotify/324b63ef-b9bd-442b-a5f7-e81290a6889d?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=soundtrapy/...
Please be mindful to use the link and not the apply button
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.